Thursday, April 2, 2009

GransDoings

Gonna give this blog a try. It is April 2, 2009, and we are expecting STORMS!!! today. Later I will be picking up Grandaughters after school, and hope we beat the storms.
I am going to try the SquareFoot Gardening method, and see what results I get. I come from a long line of Farmers/Gardeners, and hope some rubbed off on me.
I have made up my mix, next I will build my frame, which is 4x4x6, and set my site. My mix is close to Mel's Mix found on http://www.squarefootgardening.com/ I know this method works, my father had great sucess with his.

3 comments:

  1. I can be found on http://twitter.com/sholmes47
    when weather gets good, Im outside, when bad, Im inside on this computer, doing my Family Tree, or just traveling around the states via Google Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I am so excited to have another blogger in the family. Regarding your "about me " I think you should add that you are a weather tracker too. I know you keep up to date on that and depend on you for that attention especially when my Mom and Dad are traveling.

    So is this going to be a veggie garden or flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to become your first follower but it didn't do anything when I clicked on the "follow" button.

    ReplyDelete