Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vaccum!

I have looked and looked around town for vacuum belts for my Bissell, which I bought at Wal-Mart. To my surprise they never have them, I even have trouble finding the bags. I came to the decision to order direct, and guess what? Today the bags were delivered via FedEx, but no belts, they were on back order :-( The belts are the most needed! cant vacuum without belts. Bags can be reused if you have the patients to pick out all the dirt in the old one, (it will get you by) But without belts the beater bar wont rotate. Oh well, guess I won't vac. today.

1 comment:

  1. Damm! I hate it when I can't vacuum---hahahah Not!
    Well I should take that back because vacuuming is one of my more favorite chores. Cleaning out the vacuum not so much, I switched to bagless, but guess what you have to clean out the filter it seems more often then changing a bag.

    ReplyDelete